-->

Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Air fryer tuna melts

Air fryer tuna melts. PIN Air Fryer Tuna Melt to try it later! I'm guessing that even people who really like to cook are getting a bit tired of cooking almost every meal while we're stuck at home! I know at my house I've definitely been thinking of things to eat that don't take much time in the kitchen.

Air fryer tuna melts I have always been a cheese and fish hater. The tuna melt tasted so good and I said to Dominic that we MUST make our own air fryer tuna melts. This Tuna Melt is so perfectly DELICIOUS and super easy to make!

Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, air fryer tuna melts. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

PIN Air Fryer Tuna Melt to try it later! I'm guessing that even people who really like to cook are getting a bit tired of cooking almost every meal while we're stuck at home! I know at my house I've definitely been thinking of things to eat that don't take much time in the kitchen.

Air fryer tuna melts is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Air fryer tuna melts is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook air fryer tuna melts using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Air fryer tuna melts:

  1. {Prepare of Bread of choice, brioche is best 😊.
  2. {Prepare of Tuna salad.
  3. {Take of Swiss cheese.
  4. {Prepare of Mayo or butter.

It's definitely not your classic Tuna melt! If you have a can of tuna, some bread, and just a few more ingredients, then lunch is taken care of for a family of four. This ultra-simple recipe takes only minutes to make in our Vibe Multi Air Fryer. Just toss canned tuna fish with onion, red bell pepper and garlic, add in a little So out came my stock to turn into a yummy, comfort food dinner.

Steps to make Air fryer tuna melts:

  1. Spread mayo or butter on the outsides of the sandwiches as you would when making grilled cheese..
  2. Make tuna melts with 2-3 slices of swiss cheese and put in air fryer with tooth picks holding the bread down..
  3. Cook at 370 for 12-15 mins keeping an eye on them and flipping about half way through..

Tuna fish is a staple in our house for cheesy tuna melts or Tuna Noodle Salad but this. The air fryer is a really quick and easy way to cook them up that doesn't require any extra oil. If you're making these on the stovetop, just remember to oil the pan well first and then don't touch or move them around too much. If you try to flip the air fryer tuna patties before they've cooked about halfway. The secret to a great tuna melt is revealed in Chef John's recipe.

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food air fryer tuna melts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

LihatTutupKomentar